| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Stop wasting time looking for files and revisions. Connect your Gmail, DriveDropbox, and Slack accounts and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio will automatically organize all your file attachments. Learn more and claim your free account.

View
 

Chief God

Page history last edited by Sea Foam 5 years, 3 months ago

>No, you aren't powerful enough to make it out on your own. You need outside strength.
>Doing your best to ignore the frighteningly low air gauge you fall to your knees and pray.
>"Hello Chief God, it's me, Anonymous," you pray. "I know it's been a long time since I went to church or prayed or had any pious thoughts and I've been fucking every monster girl I can pretty much since I hit puberty, but a number of your enemies are going to rape me and potentially impregnate themselves with a child of rape to breed MORE rapists! Please, save me from this evil! I promise I'll go to church at least once a year from now on!"
>Holy shit, what kind of god would answer a prayer like that? You are so fucked.
>Literally.
>You resign yourself to being taken like some kind of oceanic back alley slut, when suddenly you hear a whirring in the distance.
>The water distorts the noise, but it sounds like... an electric engine?
>Suddenly there's a high-pitched squeal and a barbed iron spear erupts from the chest of the weredolphin closest to the cave mouth. Heads all turn to your right as a mailed figure bursts onto the scene.
>Another spear flies, catching a weredolphin in the shoulder and sending a second cloud of blood into the water.
>The shark, still stupidly looking on, catches a boot to the side even as your armored savior swings the butt of her spear gun down into its forehead.
>To your relief the unconscious shark drifts down into the depths and the three dolphins still capable of swimming dart off into the blue, screeching their outrage.
>The figure--a woman as is now visible even through her well-fitted mail--settles on a ledge below your cave and scans the area for more trouble.
>satisfied there is none, she waves you forward and you timidly comply.
>"Are you well?" She signs.
>"Fine."
>"Air?"
>"Low."
>She nods, then points upward.
>Above you floats a shiny white scooter. A huge expensive looking one.
>The woman pulls herself aboard and positions herself behind the controls reminiscent of a motorcycle before you swim behind her and take the bitch seat.
>"Your boat?" she signs, pointing to your anchor chain visible in the distance.
>"Yes."
>Under the woman--a paladin as made apparent by the insignia you're now sitting on--nudges the scooter in the right direction and accelerates hard, taking you back to your boat before anything else can happen.
>Relieved, you climb aboard and yank out your regulator.
>"Thank you so much!"
>"Not at all. Such a deed was as should be expected from a warrior of the One True God. I'm glad to be of service."
>"Well, uh, can I do anything to reward you? A kiss from the rescued gentleman in distress, maybe?"
>Or hopefully more; you'd been close enough to her ass to realize how nice it was even through her armor, now you wanted to see what it looked like without.
>"Ah, most humorous, but a warrior of the One True God expects no reward! Good day, m'lord!"
>With that, the palladin reached up to tip a hat she wasn't wearing then, looking somewhat embarrassed, submerged back into the deep.
>Okay, that was a hell of a day.
>With a sigh you start up your engine and head for shore. You should probably go to church or something after this.

END.

 

Do you have any comments or suggestions? Leave them here!

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.